Search This Blog

Holy Cow...I Can Cook?

I started this food blog New Years 2010 to force myself to get in the kitchen and teach myself how to cook. Well it has been a year, and it turns out, cooking isn't so hard after all. I kept the promise I made to myself and cooked healthy yummy meals for my family all year. Once I just got in there, read the recipes, and experimented I found cooking is yet another form of artistic expression. Just like with my art, I let go of the fear of failure and found a new passion.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Lauren's Greek Chicken

Ingredients:
Chicken Breasts (2 or 4, how ever many you plan to eat)
1/2 Cup Olive Oil
Juice of two lemons
3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
2 Tsp. Oregano
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Pepper

-Preheat Oven to 350
-Combine all ingredients except the chicken
-Put chicken in a baking dish
-Pour sauce over
-Bake for 30 mins; baste once and flip, then cook for another 30 mins

(So very simple, but so very delicious!)

No comments:

Post a Comment